- About: Mexican Food Recipes - offers recipes for enchiladas and moles, appetizers, breads, desserts, and vegetarian.
- Sol Cocina Mexican Restaurant Chef Deborah Schneider - Partner & Executive Chef Deborah Schneider "Chef Deb" brings Sol Cocina Restaurants 25 years of rich culinary background of professional cooking experience and the wonderful tastes of Mexico's Baja Peninsula and Southern California cuisine.
- AllRecipes: Mexican Recipes - home for Mexican food recipes, meal ideas, and cooking advice.
- Clay's Kitchen: Mexican - offers a goldmine of traditional recipes like chiles in walnut sauce, chipoltles en adobado, red chile and beef stew, green chile sauce, chilaquiles, and tortilla soup.
- MexConnect.com - Mexico Cuisine - informative articles about the foods origins, regional influences, edible cacti, Mexican herbs, cooking with tequilla, and more.
- Fiery-Foods.com - Sunbelt Shows, Inc. is a media company that specializes in chile peppers, fiery foods and barbecue that produces the annual National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show, publish the SuperSite, and produce the Scovie Awards Competition. The owners Dave DeWitt and Mary Jane Wilan, a husband and wife team.
- Seasons of My Heart - offers cooking courses and culinary tours in Oaxaca, Mexico based on the Seasons of My Heart cookbook and accompanying PBS series. Includes recipes.
- RecipeSource is the new home of
SOAR: The Searchable Online Archive of Recipes
and your source for recipes on the Internet.
- has evolved into one of the most popular and largest cooking and recipe sites on the Internet.