4 Corn or Fat Free Burrito Size Flour Tortillas1/2 cup fat free Ricotta Cheese1 Tbsp. chopped Scallions or Green Onions1/4 tsp. Coriander1/3 tsp. Ground Cumin1/4 tsp. Chile Powder1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper1 tsp. Lemon Juice1/2 cup fat free Mozzarella Cheese
Enchiladas Mexicanas de Queso
1. Lightly spray oven baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in 350 degree F toaster oven for 10 minutes, or until warm and soft. Remove the tortillas, set aside, and increase toaster oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, green onion, coriander, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla and fold 1 side over the filling. Place tortilla in baking pan; cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
5. Uncover pan, sprinkle enchiladas with mozzarella cheese and bake 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this delicious enchiladas Mexican recipe!