4 Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas2-12 oz. Rib-eye Steaks3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp. ground Coriander1 tsp. Pepper3 large White Onions sliced 1/4 inch thick1/3 cup Sour Cream1 to 2 fresh hot Red Cherry Peppers seeded and minced1 Tbsp. fresh Chives chopped2 Plum Tomatoes seeded and chopped1 Tbsp. fresh Cilantro chopped1 tsp. fresh Lime Juice
Rib-eyed Grilled Steak Tacos Mexican Recipe
1. Prepare a hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the coriander and pepper together. Brush the steak with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and generously coat with coriander and pepper mixture; set aside.
3. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet, add the onions and saute until translucent, about 10 to 12 minutes; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl mix the tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice, then salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
5. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, cherry peppers and chives and set aside.
6. Place the meat on the grill and cook to desired degree of doneness, let rest five minutes, then slice into 1/2 inch strips.
7. Grill the tortillas 30 to 60 seconds on each side until warm and light grill marks show. Place tortilla on each dish. Distribute the onions evenly among the four tortillas and arrange 1/4 of the steak slices over the onions. Top steak slices with a dollop of spicy pepper cream, and garnish the edges of the tortillas with the tomato mixture. Serve with extra warmed tortillas on the side. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this delicious grilled steak Tacos Mexican recipe!