C&FPinto Beans 32 oz
Pinto Beans are knownfor their tan background, pink-brown color freckled appearance andoval-squarish like shape, making them the most popular type of beans in the United States. Thename Pinto means “Painted” in Spanish and comes from the Pinto Horse. They arefull of flavor and are a key ingredient in tacos, tostadas, sopes, tlacoyos,huaraches, gorditas, chili, burritos, chiles rellenos; they are eaten mashedand refried, whole in broth, and are used as a side dish as well.When fully cooked, the pinto beans’ freckle appearance changes to a beautiful pink color. Beansare an excellent source of cholesterol-lowering fiber, iron, Vitamin B1 and B6,folic acid, and the minerals copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium andmanganese. Pinto beans’ high fiber lowers blood sugar levels making them ahealthy choice for diabetics. Get high-quality, fat free protein by combiningpinto beans with rice, not only it’s a healthy but very delicious.
- EatPinto beans whole in broth with chopped onions, tomatoes and your choice ofserrano or jalapeno peppers. Other way to enjoy them whole in broth is byadding a dollop of sour cream and a hand full of Cotija cheese as well as yourfavorite salsa.
- Mashand refry beans to use as a side dish for eggs, chilaquiles, enchiladas, chilesen nogada, picadillo, rajas con crema (sliced poblanos with sour cream) etc.
- Makedelicious meals with pinto beans like molletes or by pouring them over whiterice, or by mixing beans with rice, sour cream and cheese for a delicious mealyour whole family will love.
- Make scrumptious chiles rellenos withrefried beans and oaxaca,monterrery or mozzarella cheese!
160 Calories Per Serving(45g)Protein 10g0gCholesterolNetwt. 32 oz. / 2lbs (907.2 g)Recipeincluded on back of bag. Storebeans in an airtight container in a dry, cool and dark for up to 12 months.When storing cooked beans, make sure to do so in the refrigerator in a coveredcontainer for up to 3 days. SubstitutePinto Beans with Kidney Beans since they are related to each other.Directions:
- Easyand simple to use!
- Usethem to make burritos, tacos, bean molletes,bean soup and many more!
- Double Cleaned.
- Rich in Fiber!
- Lowin Sodium 5g
- Productof C & F Foods
- Richin Fiber
Before cooking beans, examine, sortand rinse well to remove residual material, make sure there is no insect damageand that beans are whole not cracked. Soak using desired method.Beans canbe cooked in large quantities and frozen for later use. Ingredients:
C&F Foods Inc - Frijoles Pintos
Los frijoles pintos son conocidos por suapariencia pecosa de color rosado-marron, su fondo color moreno, y por su formaovalada-cuadrada; haciendolos el tipo de frijoles mas populares en los EstadosUnidos. Su nombre Pinto lo obtiene delcaballo pinto. Estan llenos de sabor y son un ingrediente fundamental en tacos, tostadas, sopes, tlacoyos, huaraches, molletes, chiles rellenos, gorditas, chile, burritos y se utilizan tambien como acompanante de platillos tipicos enchiladas,tacos, chiles rellenos, and chilaquiles. Usualmente se comen refritos y apachurrados, y enteros en caldo.