3/4 cup Sugar2 tsp. Cinnamon1/3 cup melted Margarine or Butter6 Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
Spooky Crisps Flour Tortilla Recipe
1. Use cookie cuters to cut tortillas into shapes such as ghosts, goblins, witches and jack-o-lanterns. Lay the cutouts slightly apart on a nonstick baking sheet.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with butter. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
3. Bake in a 350 degree F oven until golden and crisp, about 15 minutes.
4. Transfer crisps to cooling rack. Serve warm or cool.
5. FOR AN ADULT TREAT, substitute Parmesan Cheese and Chili Powder for the Sugar and Cinnamon using the same measurements. Prepare as directed above.
Enjoy this delicious crisp tortillas Mexican recipe!