Tortilladora Manual Gonzalez / Roller Tortilla Press - Restaurant Model - Tortilla Rolling Machine
SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS - NO DEVOLUCIONES
Tortilla Press for Mexican food restaurants is built of cast aluminum. The perfect cooking tool to make tortillas using masa dough, just put the masa dough balls in the middle rollers, turn the handle rotation and it rolls the tortillas out, then you place the uncooked corn tortillas in a hot comal or griddle to cook. You can adjust the thickness of the tortillas manually as needed in your Tortilla roller press.
Instructions to assemble the Tortilladora Manual Gonzalez tortilla machine:
1) Simply take out of it’s box.
2) Put the handle in screw, moving it towards you.
3) Put Freshly made Dough (masa) on top or rollers.
4) You can adjust how thick you would like your tortilla by simply moving the adjusters in the back.
5) With your left hand grab the handle and start spinning handle towards you.
6) With your right hand press the dough while you spin the handle with your Left hand towards you. Caution: When pressing the dough be careful not to put the fingers between the rollers.
7) The Tortilla Machine will start cutting the dough in a tortilla shape of 5" diameter and presenting it infront of you.
8) Simply grab the tortilla shape dough and put it on hot skillet (comal) until the dough is cooked.
9) Eat the Tortilla.
10) To make a lot of tortillas simply repeat steps 5 thru 7.
Video Tortilladora Machine Working by Manuel Gonzalez
Maquina semi manual para hacer tortillas en cantidades grandes.