4 Corn Tortillas or Fat Free Flour Tortillas1 Tbsp. Onion Powder1 tsp. Garlic Powder2 cups fat free Black Beans1 Tbsp. Chile Powder1 1/2 cups frozen Corn thawed and drained4 oz. Green Chiles chopped3/4 cup Mexican Salsa1 cup Lettuce shredded1/2 cup fat free Sour Cream1 cup Tomatoes chopped1 cup fat free Cheddar Cheese shredded
Tacos Vegetarianos estilo Mexicano
1. Lightly spray nonstick skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Add beans to skillet; sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder, mix well.
3. Add corn and green chilies to bean mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
4. Add salsa to skillet and cook over medium heat; reduce to low, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.
5. Warm flour or corn tortillas in oven; serve tacos with lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes and shredded cheese.
Enjoy this delicious rockin' tacos vegetarian Mexican recipe!