Chili Cheese Burritos Mexican Recipe
6 Fat Free Fajita Size Flour Tortillas2 cups fat free Chili con Carne3/4 cup Mexican Salsa1 1/2 cups fat free Cheddar Cheese shredded6 Tbsp. fat free Sour Cream (optional)
1. Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Lightly spray a small saucepan with nonfat cooking spray; add chile and salsa to pan and place on grill.
3. Cook chili con carne, stirring constantly, 5-10 minutes until thoroughly heated; remove from heat and keep warm.
4. Place tortillas on grill and cook 1-3 minutes, turning 2-3 times, just until soft and warm. Remove tortillas from grill; top each tortilla with chile, 1/4 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon sour cream, if desired.
5. Roll tortilla up and serve with additional salsa, or wrap in foil and grill 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Enjoy this delicious chile cheese burritos Mexican recipe!