8 oz. Cream Cheese at room temperature1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper drained1/4 cup Cilantro1 Avocado2 tsp. Lime Juice1/8 tsp. Salt6 Flour Tortillas6 oz. Smoked Salmon thinly sliced4 Scallions or Green Onions thinly sliced
Tex-Mex Sushi Flour Tortillas Recipe
1. For cheese spread, mix cream cheese, peppers, and cilantro until smooth.
2. Peel and pit avocado. Place in a small bowl and mash coursely with a fork. Stir in lime juice and salt.
3. Working with 1 tortilla at a time, lightly moisten both sides with water. Spread about 3 tbsp cheese spread on tortilla. Partially cover lower third of tortilla with a piece of salmon. Add 2 tbsp of avocado mixture, make a band across center of tortilla. Sprinkle with scallions.
4. Roll tortilla up. Cut tortilla into 1"" pinwheels. Repeat the same process with the other tortillas.
5. Roll up the tortilla. Cut the rolled tortilla into 1"" pinwheels. Repeat the same process with the remaining tortillas.
Enjoy this delicious tex mex sushi recipe!