½ lb. large peeled and deveined shrimp2 mangoes, peeled and cut in large cubes2 large green bell peppers, cut 1-inch piecesAvocado oil – Hot & Spicy Cate de mi corazonFresh basil leaves4 fl. oz. waterCoarse salt and pepper12-inch skewers
1. Pour ¼ of mangoes cubes in a pan with water, stir occasionally and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
2. Blend mangoes sauce together with Avocado oil – Hot & Spicy "Cate de mi corazon" salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
4. Thread shrimp, bell pepper pieces, mango cubes and basil leaves alternately onto each skewer.
5. Place skewers on the grill coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
6. Serve with mango sauce and enjoy!
Mango shrimp skewers are a cocktail party favorite and the hot and spicy avocado oil will give it the extra kick.