Tabanero Hot Sauce Picante 100% Natural
The unique blend of ingredients gives Tabañero an unforgettable flavor that ignites your taste buds like no other hot sauce. Tangy with a hint of sweetness from the agave nectar, mixed with the perfect amount of heat, spices up your dish without over powering it. Made with100% All Natural ingredients, including red habanero peppers, carrots, onions, garlic and agave nectar, Tabanero adds a delicious, zesty flavor to your favorite dish. There is NO vinegar taste! “YOUR HEALTHY HEAT!”
Tabaneros ingredients come from Tabasco, Mexico.
Below are 4 great Tabanero recipes and attached is a pic for each.
1. Tabanero Fish Tacos with Watermelon Salsa!!
4 cups diced seedless watermelon
1/2 small red onion, finely diced
1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
Juice of 2 limes, plus lime wedges for serving
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely diced
4 table spoons of Tabanero hot sauce
2 table spoons of extra-virgin olive oil
1 pound skinless wild stripped bass fillets
1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
1 romaine lettuce heart, thinly sliced
8 corn tortillas
1 avocado sliced
1. Make the watermelon salsa: Combine the watermelon, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil & 1/2 teaspoon salt & set aside.
2. Preheat grill to high. Sprinkle the fish on both sides with chile powder & half teaspoon salt; drizzle both sides with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Brush the grill with olive oil, then add the fish & grill until marked and cooked through, 4 to 5 min per side. Transfer the fish to a plate and break into bite-size pieces.
3. Meanwhile, toss the lettuce with 2 table spoons of the juices from the watermelon salsa and a pinch of salt. Warm the tortillas on the grill & fill with the fish, watermelon salsa, avocado & lettuce. Top with Tabanero serve with lime wedges.
2. Best Jalapeno Poppers Ever!
12 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 cup Tabanero Hot Sauce
8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons bacon bits
12 ounces jalapeno peppers (seeded & halved)
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 cup dry bread crumbs
2 quarts oil for frying
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Tabanero and bacon bits. Spoon the mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
Put the milk and flower into two separate bowls small bowls. Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flower, making sure they are well coated with each. Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
Dip the jalapenos into the milk again and then roll them through the breadcrumbs. Allow them to dry. Make sure the entire surface is coated, you can do this step twice if needed.
In a medium skillet, heat the oil to 365 degrees F. Deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to 3 min each, until golden brown. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
As always top it off with a little more Tabanero when serving for an extra kick. Garnish with lemon and serve hot or cold, they are delicious either way. This recipe makes about 32 servings.
3. Beer Battered Tabanero Chicken Wings!
*Marinate your wings in favorite beer for about 30 min.
*Mix Tabanero with your favorite BBQ Sauce.
*Put a thin coat of Olive Oil on your wings.
*Throw Wings on the BBQ for about 6 min each side.
*Baste your wings with your Tabanero BBQ sauce and cook for another 1-2 min each side.
*Take off the grill, another splash of Tabanero & chow down!
4. Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese with Tabanero!
Spread whipped cream cheese on crackers. Add chunks of smoked salmon and then generously top with Tabanero. Garnish with Lemon if you'd like and serve.
Simple, Healthy & Tasty Tabanero treat! Your guests wont be able to get enough!