Courtesy of Mission Foods
|Recipe Ingredients: |
1 lb. Farmer John® Scallion & Herb (or your favorite flavor) Gourmet Sausage sliced
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 cup Rice WIne Vinegar
2 Tbsp. Coarse Mustard
3 tsp. fresh Garlic chopped
3 oz. Blue Cheese crumbled
1/2 cup Olive Oil
8 oz. White Cabbage shredded
1/2 cup Pecans chopped and toasted
1 1/2 cups fresh Roasted Corn
1/2 cup Green Onions sliced
1/4 cup Red Onion diced
7 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts chopped
1/2 cup Cucumber seeded and diced
1 1/2 cups Apples peeled, cored and diced
8 12 inch Mission® Flour Tortillas
|Recipe Instructions: |
1. Heat a sauté pan with olive oil. Cook sausage until browned. Cool.
2. In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Add the sausage.
3. In a bowl combine the rice wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, blue cheese and olive oil. Set aside.
4. Add the dressing and toss to incorporate.
5. Place mixture evenly in flour tortillas, wrap and serve.
Enjoy this delicious harvest wrap Mexican recipe!
Type of recipe: meat
| Preparation Time (min): |
| Cook Time (min): |
| Prep Tool: Stovetop |